Nicole Richie is a person I can completely unleash my bitterness on. After all, I don't know her personally so that makes it better, right?
*Warning- Rant*
How in the HELL does it make any sense that SHE gets to become pregnant and likely to carry to full term and not me? Don't get me started about the possibility of Britney Spears being pregnant for the third time and NOT knowing who the father is. Hello? Isn't that a little whorish?
See, now I am just getting ugly about these whores who likely don't even care! It is things like this that make me irate for all of us in the infertility world! They are just a bunch of lucky, drunk-ass bitches who don't care...
What about Hillary? Do you think that Hillary Duff is like "Joel, what the hell man?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree 110%. I also want to state for the record that if either Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan turn up pregnant before I do, I may crawl into a dark hole and never come out.
I am totally with you on the Nicole Ritchie hate train!
Oh, total sidebar, I just saw that one of your favorite shows is/was "Dead Like Me." It was absolutely one of the best shows on TV, I was so mad when they cancelled it!
Post a Comment