Friday, August 17, 2007

Hola!

Well, I am back and it appears we made it out right before Hurricane Dean. I know it's corny and cheesy, but I hope that everyone there will be alright. So frightening to think of all that those people could lose including thier lives.... (silent prayers to them).

It was wonderful, I actually recommend that you all blow your fertility money on a vacation, because all we have to do is "relax" right? "If you relax then you'll get pregnant- don't worry so much" (groan.... how 'bout a shut the hell up for you?)

Seriously, we had a great time and loved it. We never left the resort, except to go shopping one time in Playa. We laid on the beach, read books, went swimming, and ate. Then ate some more.

Since being back, for less than 24 hours, I already have info from the fertility war front and my RE's office has been working hard for me, L, and my future family. I promise that I will update on that later.... I have to catch up on work stuff and our bedroom looks like our suitcases exploded. So lots of laundry, woo hoo!

Thanks to those who let me know they read my blog... even if it's just a few, it's nice to know that I don't talk to myself ALL the time...

No comments: