Saturday, August 04, 2007

17 Children And 'Thriller'

Don't get me wrong I want children (duh, otherwise I wouldn't be here)
but I think that this woman takes it to the extreme. Seriously, 17
children, all their names start with a 'J'? What the hell? As someone who is in the mental health sector I think this women clearly has some issues to work out... and some OCD around the letter 'J'. Just my opinion though.

However, even if she is crazy, she may be a surrogate resource...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680098/

*********************************************************
On a lighter note, or more disturbing depending on the point of view, while at yahoo this morning I found the most frightening video clip... it's people re-enacting the video 'Thriller'. However, it should be noted that these people are from the Philippines... and prisoners.

It was too painful for me to watch them all dance while wearing orange.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=879021&fr=&cache=1

2 comments:

Leah said...

Just read your comment on my blog about the personality test. I don't mind sharing with Rabbit (he's sorta cool) but Donald Duck is a flaming dork. Ugh.

I rarely look at people's profiles, but since I was too lazy to link to your blog by any other means tonight, I noticed that you like to read Philippa Gregory. I have most of her books, so if you don't we should compare and do a book swap. Books are so expensive, I hate to let them sit on my shelf after I've bought them. I'd rather loan them out for others to read! If so, let me know. leah_conway at yahoo dot com

Rho said...

I just read that article about that woman having baby 17 - CRAZY! I actually read it on one of those silly celebrity gossip sites that had the comment "when asked if she would have another, the woman replied yes as her vagina started screaming HELL NO!"