Well, it won't be anymore but I feel that I have officially confirmed it today... I ovulated all by myself again while we were in Mexico. My new symptom of random breast tenderness was very prevalent today. That's 4 times in a row for me, 3 since my last m/c. Seriously amazing for this PCOS'er!
I went from a 29 day cycle month, to a 49 day cycle month, back to (about) 35 day cycle month.
My OV watch went out while in Mexico so I decided to check things out the old fashioned way. Upon another inspection the following day, I found that I was too late, I had already o'ed. I haven't told L because I don't want him to worry but did hint today that I should be seeing AF in a couple of weeks. I am not sure how I feel about all this so I am just going to take it in stride. I'm just happy I o'ed all by myself again.
I guess we'll see if I really do become pregnant every time egg and sperm are present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for you! I hope you get lucky in a big way this month. I am actually a bit jealous - how wonderful to get pg by making love.
I know the getting pg part is just the beginning and hoping it will be a different outcome this time if that pg does happen.
Have you read the book Coming to Term? I found it very enlightening.
There must be something going on with us PCOS'ers. I have ovulated on my own for the third month in a row! 34 day cycle, I'll take it. Isn't it funny to get all giddy about O'ing, when so many just take it for granted :)
Call customer service and tell them what happened with the watch. They would love to help you out. 877-249-BABY
Post a Comment