I actually mocked a TV character last night... it's a sad moment in my life.
Background information on this character- after several tests, decades and decades ago, she and her husband were told that they could not have children.
Scene...
"Grace are you feeling aright?"
"Yeah, I am just a little queasy... it's just the flu."
Me- [insert a very mocking tone] "I am pregnant even though I am 45 and I didn't need any help from fertility treatments... look at me.
[Insert angry tone] "Of all the stupid, sorry, son- of-a-... I can't believe how unrealistic this is!"
[Stomping out of the room] "Well, don't you get a fucking cookie."
1 comment:
Just stopping in to check on you and so glad to see things are going in the right direction--i wont say the c word yet, but I will want to be one of the first!=)
Post a Comment