Sunday, August 05, 2007

I'm Chile! (But Still Going To Mexico)



You're Chile!

You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as
rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!


Take the Country Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid

This came to me courtesy of Leah, thanks! I am still trying to get the personality test downloaded!
**************************************************************************

Yeah! Fight the man! (I am not sure who the man is though) Who is the man? Discuss.....

So I am a Chile but L and I leave for our vacation to Mexico today. We fly out at the ass-crack of dawn on Monday so we are spending the night at his parents house since they live about 30 minutes from the airport. It's gonna be sooooo nice... it's a resort outside of Play del Carmen. After our last loss we decided to take the rest of our fertility money and have some fun with it. (It's strange I know, to think that fertility treatments aren't fun... who doesn't love a 1in. needle? It's just us and the heroin heads ladies!)

So I am off... not sure if anyone reads this blog but I thought someone might care.

Adios!


4 comments:

JJ said...

Oh have a BLAST--so jealous you are in Mexico--hope you come back rested and relaxed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rho said...

Sounds like a great vacation, I am so jealous! I have been to playa del carmen twice and loved it both times! (I guess you may be back now, did you have fun?)

Kami said...

Are you back yet? Hope it was a wonderful, refeshing trip.