Stupid Thing 1) I change my mind two times, thus change lanes twice, about what Starbucks bathroom to use because one has poor lighting and I cannot analyze the color of my pee (because I take a Super B complex) and my urine changes color when I am pregnant.
Stupid Thing 2) I try to avoid looking at pregnant people. So thank you pregnant Starbucks woman for making my Mocha Frappuccino (whore!)
Stupid Thing 3) Analyze any lower abdominal twinges I have. I actually thought last night, "Oh man, if only I had been in the right sitting position when I sneezed- then I could have seen if it would have made a pulling sensation- damn it!"
Stupid Thing 4) Hmmm... I think my boobs look bigger. No wait, that's the two pounds I have gained from bloating. Hey wait! I think my nipples might be darker! Oh yeah, I just got out of the shower. Oooo...! No, that Montgomery gland is from my last pregnancy. Shit.
Stupid Thing 5) I think I am starting to feel queasiness and lightheaded! When was the last time I ate and took the Metformin? Huh, 7 hours ago.
Stupid Thing 6) "I must remember that breast tenderness is my new ovulation/ progesterone symptom, not a sign of pregnancy." Repeat 3 more times.
I cannot be the only one who does these stupid things- right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No, you are not alone! I love #2 though, that is just absolutely hilarious! I think the same thing when I see a pregnant woman. I know its wrong, but I'm bitter and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I'm curious about this B complex thing that changes the color of your urine when you're pregnant. hmmm, I might want to try that...but that would be dangerous for me. If I took that I would be peeing every five minutes to see if it changed color. :)
I wish you much luck this cycle! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)
Oh no--you are definitely not alone in those "crazy" thoughts...not even at ALL crazy...our minds play mean tricks in the 2ww....
All is crossed for you!
Post a Comment