Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy News, 3 Labs, and A Thank You

First my happy news- my friend, and RPL'er- we'll call her Sweets, had her u/s today! They saw a heartbeat for the very first time!!! I am so, so, so excited for them. All the good thoughts and wishes must have helped 'cause this is the farthest they have ever been. A long way to go still but much has been accomplished... (happy sigh). I hope this is it for them.

My 3 48- hour labs came back and were the following:
Lab#1- Progesterone (33.6), HCG (46)
Lab#2- HCG (140)
Lab#3- HCG- (423)

All my pregnancies have doubled in HCG, but my progesterone was always low. Ironically, the one where the progesterone was high, my beta's didn't double. So things look promising but I still have a loooong way to go. My IVIg treatment should be this Thursday. L and I have decided no more b/w since it won't really tell us anything and might only give us more worry. What I am most happy about is that my progesterone was high on it's own, no suppository help in order for me to get that number. It brings a strange sense of relief.

Saving the most important for last. Thank you. I can't tell you how it warmed my heart that so many people supported me and posted... you just let me talk. You listened, you didn't push or nag. It was very much what I needed. And I don't think I realized how much I needed it until I got it. So thank you all so much and thank you for sending me luck. I am still going to need it, but for now, we are just a little closer to the "c- word."

7 comments:

kb said...

Is it permissible to use the "c" word for your good labs? As another RPL sufferer I know how crucial they are and yours look great! Keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you the best of luck. :)

Shakira said...

Sending good JuJu(sp?)your way and keeping you in our prayers...along with the ability to sell our home!
We love you!!!

Kami said...

Good news! Sorry I haven't kept up. This is the first I have heard of the BFP. May it all go well this time around.

Sunny said...

Wonderful news!!!!

RBandRC said...

YAY for Sweets and for you! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way. HUGS! :)

Kristen said...

This is such great news! I hope that things only continue to get better and that this truly is IT for you.

XOXO

Unknown said...

Wonderful, wonderful results - I will be thinking good thoughts for you and hoping the good news just keeps on coming in!