The title pretty much just says it all.
I have conceded that this pregnancy is over but I can still feel the smallest sliver of hope lingering in the back of my mind... stupid hope.
I will be getting a call from my ob's office tomorrow informing me of what will occur next- blood work or ultrasound. It'll be one.
There are brief discussions going on inside our house about what steps will be taken after this. All them make me want to cry and leave me feeling anxious and like a failure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm going to go ahead and be hopeful anyway. Wildly hopeful. That way you can remain guarded, but the required quota of brimming, unbridled hope for this pregnancy will be fulfulled by me.
I will have everything crossable crossed for you and will be waiting with baited breath to see what the OB says.
xo
Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you all. ((LOTS OF HUGS))
You're in my thoughts.
Thinking of you, and wishing it didn't have to be this way. xoxo
First of all, you are NOT a failure. That is one thing you should be sure of.
Second of all, I'm with Leah and I'm going to be hopeful for you...
Third and lastly, I am praying so hard for you that things will be okay. ((hugs))
stupid hope is hard to let go of. so I keep it anyway and hold on to it for you.
Post a Comment