Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still Waiting

So my u/s is Friday.

I have all my usual signs of miscarriage except one. I keep waiting for the cramping and such-- but nothing.

I find it quite doubtful that I have a healthy, "viable" (God, I hate that word) pregnancy and a lack of symptoms.

I am not that lucky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting with you. Sending up some prayers for your bean. I know you've got all your angels looking out for you, right now and always. *hugs*

RBandRC said...

I was thinking about you last night and what you must be going through with this waiting for the u/s. I am praying for the best outcome possible, sweetie. ((LOTS OF HUGS))

Unknown said...

yuk, I am so sorry. I've been thinking of you a lot over the past couple weeks - this must be torture to wait so long.

I'll be sending good vibes your way tomorrow. Hang in there and please let us know how you make out.

Leah said...

This is just torture. I too have thought of you a zillion times, astounded that you don't have an answer yet. I will continue to pray like mad. xoxo

C said...

((hugs)) Good luck today...you're still in my thoughts and prayers.