Monday, January 19, 2009

Real or Not--- What Would You Pick?

So my family and I were sitting around chatting about what would make our lives easier-- because we like to talk about really deep, thought provoking things.

If money were no option, real or fantasy, the responses were the following:

My oldest sister wanted someone to do her hair everyday.

My BIL wanted a daily, full-body rub down.

L wanted someone to clean the house 2-3 times a week.

My middle sister wanted 2 additional hours to everyday but her absence would not affect anyone around her. Like a time-warp of sorts but solely for her- this way she could sleep, clean, or do whatever she wanted.

I said I would like to have a professional chef 3-4 times a week. That way I could grab healthy meals and snacks out frig or freezer anytime I wanted.

What would you pick???

5 comments:

RBandRC said...

Interesting...I like the chef idea and the time warp idea. I would choose those or perhaps a duplicate of me to handle all things I don't want to so I can relax a little bit! :)

Anonymous said...

I too would have a hard time choosing between the chef and the 2 extra hours... though I might not want to stop at 2!!

C said...

I think I'd like an invisible maid...you know, someone who kept my house spotless every day but we never saw her, had to deal with her, OR pay her:-)

Andrea said...

Just stumbled back upon your blog... ignoring the above post :)

I want a wife, like a 1950s wife (male would be nice, though, the sex part would be good) who cooks and cleans and takes care of the kids and has things done for me when I get home from a 12 hour day. Im a single parent and once, for about 2 weeks, my mom watched my daughter at night, and every day I came home and there was dinner, and a clean child, and a clean house. It was... utopia.

Elle Charlie said...

I have actually thought about this A LOT. I would pick a chef also, someone who did the grocery shopping and cooking so that eating healthy, yummy meals would be easy.

The full body rubdown would come 2nd. A close 2nd.