I am 32 years old and a survivor of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL.) In 4 years we have lost a total of 7 pregnancies, 2 losses were after seeing a heartbeat. L and I were able to keep baby number 6 after I started IVIg treatments. We were able to add to our family in January 2010 after using Intralipid treatments.
My current diagnosis is RPL, PCOS, Factor V, and Abnormal Leukocyte Antibodies.
10 comments:
I'm so sorry. It is not fair. There are no good words. {Hugs}
Oh sweetie. Just sending you big hugs and giant prayers. Your angel is in my heart.
I'm so sorry. ((LOTS OF HUGS))
So sorry. Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way. Wish I could say something to help.
I'm so very, very sorry...
.........(((hugs)))...........
I am so very sorry. There are no words. Just know that we are all here for you. You will be in my prayers. XOXO
I'm so, so, sorry.
I'm so sorry.
I am very sorry about your loss.
Post a Comment