I am not sure where else to share the thought that I had yesterday. It's too personal to share with a person who has a face. But somehow I know you will not stand in judgement.
I could only sob while taking my medication to induce my miscarriage, I couldn't seem to stop. After doing so-- I wanted nothing more than to rip the pills out of my body because all I could think was that it would hurt my baby.
I had to remind myself that my baby was already gone. There was no one left to save. That this time, in this moment of life, it was okay to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Some things we should never have to do in life, and that is one of them. I'm so sorry, my heart aches for you. xoxo
I am so sorry for what you're going through... I remember before I went in for surgery I felt the exact same, that I was fixing to hurt my baby. But they're already in a better place.. Keep your head up hon.. I'm praying for you. I hope you feel better soon.
(((hugs)))
I agree, that is something no one should ever have to do in life. I am so sorry you are finding yourself in this place. I hope you find some measure of peace and light in the days to come, though I know the grief and loss will never go away.
Oh my goodness, there are not even words for this kind of post. I feel the bile in my stomach for you. I keep wanting to type things about my miscarriage, but this is so not about me. I am so sorry. Your in my prayers and I am crying tears for you and your baby angel.
So f*cking sorry that you are going through this. Sorry for curse words but I am so angry at RPL.
I'm so sorry that you have to experience this (again, no less). Know that you're in my thoughts. Letting go of her baby is somethihng a mother should never have to endure - I'm so sorry.
It is okay to be angry and sad and just cry. Please take care of yourself...
I'm so sorry you're having to do this...and I'm so sad for you right now:-( ((hugs))
This is one of those times that I wish I could reach through the computer and offer you a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on. I'm thinking of you, sweetheart.((LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS))
I am so sorry that you have to endure this pain.
Unthinkable. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment