Monday, January 26, 2009

This Past Sunday

This is what I heard while sitting in our church balcony, holding my husbands hand:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

I still have every reason to hope.

I still have my faith.

All will be well.

7 comments:

amylynn said...

My heart aches for you, please continue to hope

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Since I found your blog I've been praying for you and your family.. I just suffered my 4th miscarriage over New Years and keep holding out hope for our family.. I hope that you'll have success with expanding your family in the future. I'll be keeping you in my prayers... Have they told you what they think is causing the problem?

RBandRC said...

Lots and lots and lots of HUGS, sweetie. I have all the hope in the world for you.

Lori said...

I love that verse from Jeremiah too, even as it has also given me cause for confusion and frustration at times. But God's plans are not my plans and I have to believe that in the end all will be redeemed and made right.

I will keep you in my prayers. I'm so sorry you are suffering yet another loss. It's just so sad.

C said...

I'm glad you can still have faith and hope, despite the hard circumstances. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Here via LFCA, and saying a prayer for you. It is hard to hope, but the words from Jeremiah are true.

Anonymous said...

(Got here from LFCA)

Sorry. So so sorry that this has happened... keeps happening... to you. Wishing the best for you.