Wasn't able to catch Friday Round Up at the Stirrup Queens on Friday so I just went over there and checked. Mel and mentioned the post, "Felling A Little Guilty" and the things I was pondering.
Well, after reading that, I scrolled down to the post and was saw that many people posted, guess I know what happens when Mel talks about your blog!
Again, I appreciate people being supportive and honest. Honesty will always go so much further with me than anything else, especially when it is said in a constructive way.
Thank you for all the honest thoughts and sharing each of your own perspectives.
None of the comments have changed my final thoughts however. Still blogging my life- if it's all rainbows and puppies (I think I missed that scene!) or if it's counter curses and evil horcruxes. Here is where it will all land!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds good to me. Whatever you blog about, I'll read. Unless it turns into a slasher/ghost story blog. I scare easily :-)
I agree with Mel. I'll be here for all of it! :)
Awww... thanks ladies! ~Warm hugs~
Post a Comment