October 15th is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.
I remember when I lost my 3rd pregnancy, I had no idea what to do. I didn't know how to honor the little lives that I had lost- those little feet had left such a big imprint on me. I decided to honor them the way I tried to honor my mom, I got a car magnet.
When I first got this pink and blue ribbon I just cried and cried... on the ribbon it simply said "We Remember."
And we do, everyday.
To my five angels in heaven... I think of you everyday and I will always remember you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is so sweet. I have been trying to think of a small way to honor/remember our little ones lost, too. Our losses were so early (no heartbeats ever seen) that I don't know what is appropriate...I guess ultimately, though, it only matters what feels appropriate for us. I do think of them in heaven, though, and it makes me smile. Take care.
It is nice to have a ceremonial acknowledgement. I lit a double wicked candle for my two losses.
How can we not remember?
Post a Comment