Friday, October 12, 2007

Whew!

**pregnancy mentioned**

I have been sweating the last week as all my symptoms have started to tapper off. Which I realize is very typical for this part of the trimester but in my world- it's never a good sign.

So I called my Ob's office and they agreed to let me come in today.

Let me first say I love my Ob, Dr. C. Love her, love her, love her. Did I mention that I love her? We found out yesterday that our insurance will only cover a very small portion of our u/s at the RE's office because we are now pregnant- so they are all considered "pregnancy u/s" from this point on. We told her what the insurance was doing... she didn't charge us for today's u/s, only the visit! How much does she rock???!

Little baby is growing well, lots of movement. We were 10w4d and the hb was 182. Dr. C said it was on the high side of average but thought it was mostly due to "mom's epinephrine". What can I say? I was nervous! She said that we could come in for a weekly u/s if we wanted, to help ease our anxiety. It seems a little much- so maybe every 10 days ;) Still waiting on the c- word but...

Whew! Is my word of the day. I hope little baby keeps growing!!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Whew! =) Glad all is well!

RBandRC said...

YAY! I'm very glad all is well with you! :)

Torri said...

YAY!!! I started feeling better around 11 weeks so its "normal" :) So glad your lil one is doing so well!!