**a pregnancy mentioned**
First portion of good news is a fellow friend and RPL'er is safely in the second trimester- woo hoo!!! I am so so excited for her! Awesome, awesome... the even better news is that she is so far into the the trimester she is starting to feel the baby move- how cool is that?! Big, big hugs for her :)
Second portion, one of my oldest friends got engaged over the weekend!! I am so happy for her because I think secretly she had been starting to wonder if her man was EVER going to take the plunge. We have known each other for 19 years so, huge moment for her! In my mind I am letting go of balloons in celebration for her. Congrats hun!
Third portion, it's Halloween! All that extra candy you bought and said, "It's for the trick or treaters!"- you can now start eating! What isn't there to celebrate?! Just thinking of all the Gryffindors and Slytherins that will be on the doorstep tonight brings a smile to my face :)
Feel free to join in on the good news day if you have something to share- no matter how big or small!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love your positive attitude--so Ill join in (and YAY for all your happy things!)
I have lost 10 pounds=) Yay!
Oh my God JJ! That IS awesome- nice work!!!
I'm loving the positive attitude. It looks great on you! I managed to ovulate all by myself this month and from my lazy ovary to boot. Go figure! :)
Look at all this happy news. How about this: I met another blogger IRL and was overwhelmed at how sweet and funny she was. And the office is awash in leftover Halloween candy.
R&R- I stand by my statement that I left on your blog ;)
Niobe- I am so glad that you were able to add a friendly person to your supportive blog circle- a nice addition to make! And score on the candy!
Post a Comment