Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pop Confession

I would totally go see Bri.ttany Spear.s in concert.

She may be a little whorey but a fine entertainer none the less. And frankly, as of late, I could use a little non- baby entertainment in my life.

What's your pop confession??

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the TV show "Gossip Girl" I know I'm almost 40 and watch a TV show that's really geared for teenagers to love. Can't help it. Chuck Bass is so hot!!! I can say that and be married, right? Of course I'm probably old enough to be his mother. I actually resemble his step-mother on the show. Hmmmm....

E. Phantzi said...

I read US magazine... and while on bedrest, I watched about 7 ANTM marathons on TV...

RBandRC said...

I'm with Heather...I'm completely addicted to Gossip Girl. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! And I would see Britney in concert too. I wouldn't buy her music, but I would think her concert would be quite entertaining! :)