Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Fudge

Well, I think my ob is trying to kill me.

The u/s is scheduled 2 weeks from now.

Here's hoping that if I really am going to miscarry that I will do so before hand. Otherwise, I will be hopeful and extra crushed if the appointment is a bust.

I typically miscarry about 7-8 weeks but have gone as long as 11.

(Sigh).

And life continues.

4 comments:

amylynn said...

WHAT? 2 weeks that is unacceptable to keep you in this hell! poop

Sherry said...

Are you KIDDING? What about another beta if he/she doesn't want to do another u/s so soon?

Maybe you are more patient than I am, but if I had to wait two more whole weeks to see what was happening in there, I would go absolutely INSANE!

Ugh - hugs to you my friend, hang in there . . .

C said...

2 freakin' weeks?! I can't wait that long! Okay, so it's not about me, but STILL! Doesn't that dr. know there are ppl out here holding on to baited breath and praying like crazy for you? Not that i can't keep praying for another 2 wks, it just sucks for you and that makes me frustrated....So, with that said, I'll be praying and thinking of you for however long is needed.

RBandRC said...

UGH. I'm sorry. Thinking of you sweetie! ((HUGS))