My 1st Angel Baby Born, November 2005
My 2nd Angel Baby Born, January 2006
My 3rd Angel Baby Born, October 2006
My 4th Angel Baby Born, February 2007
My 5th Angel Baby Born, May 2007
Not a day goes by when I do not think of you.
Not a day goes by when I don't wish you were here.
Not a day goes by when I don't feel how much I miss you.
Not a day goes by when I don't think about how much I love you.
Not a day goes by when I don't think about how much I want to hold you in my arms.
I still love you all! Say hi to your grandmother for me!!! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am terribly sorry about the incredibly rough road you've had to travel so far. It truly makes me heart ache to read your history. I could blow smoke up your ass and tell you how you are such a strong person, and you will have a baby one day, and all that jazz. But it really doesn't mean anything. Just words. And there are no words to comfort you or to explain why God felt the need to take 5 children from you. It's so damned unfair.
I don't want to sound like an idiot, so I won't ask if you've done all the usual things. I assume that you've done it all: HSG, blood panels, thyroid testing, etc. The HSG in particular sounds like a necessity, but I have to guess that you've had at least one of them.
Much more so than my situation, I can see why you would hesitate to move on to DE already. I'm shaking my fist at the sky right now, demanding an explanation for your losses. I mean, seriously, what the hell?
I will definitely be checking back in on your blog regularly, so please update when you can. I will be looking forward to reading the post that details your most recent consult with the RE. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the comment. It really helps to know that I'm not alone.
Post a Comment