Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the New RE

Don't you think that would make a great book?? Do magical people have fertility problems? Or can they just wave a wand, do a little charm? And are they willing to help Muggles? How would the HSG work in thier world... do they have egg donors? What about sperm analysis? hmmmm...

I LOVED the last book in the series and felt that it gave me the closure I needed. Today, I was at Starbucks reading some of the book and gentleman pretty much laughed at me and said,

"Good book?"

"Yes, it's getting really intense right now..."

"I can tell, I have been watching you read it." He said this all while laughing...

I realized after he said that I had unconsciously put my hand over my mouth and then placed it on my chest.... during that portion of the book I was thinking, "Oh my god... what are they going to do?" So good... so, so good....

The RE does really tie into this (not Harry Potter, but this post), I have my second opinion tomorrow. Little nervous but H.P came through for me like a tri- wizard champ, what greater distraction could a girl ask for?

No comments: