It's hard to believe it but there is irony in the world of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). It pretty much sucks about 98% of the time. I am not quite sure what the other 2% would be... maybe it's the time when we are in a holding pattern (I have a whole theory on that) or maybe it's just the optimist in me... who knows.
Irony #1- In the time that I have had 5 m/c's, my sister will have given birth to two healthy babies.
Irony #2- For all the times and length of each of my pregnancies, I have been pregnant a total of 10 months
Irony #3- For all that time I was pregnant why the hell don't have a healthy baby by now???
Irony #4- I am only 29 and I have been recommended egg donor. When all the other 29 year- olds out there are laughing, living it up, and giving birth to healthy children. Lucky whores...
Irony #5- I am finally apart of the top 2% group, RPL'ers make up only 2% of the fertile-fertility group! It may not be Mensa, or considered "the top 2%" but it seems I am special after all, in my very own way...
Irony #6- with all the blood I give, over 10 viles in last pregnancy, I think my body goes into convulsions when I stop... it's like withdrawal from getting poked with needles (now that irony!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment