I wish that I could make wanting to be a mother not define me. It's not all of me, just a part of me. I am many things... a daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, wife... RPL survivor. I tell myself these things intellectually, in my head, but emotionally, in my heart, I am just not there yet.
But I allow myself to be defined by something I most desperately want, that's to be a mom. I hate it when I define myself as someone who cannot be a mom, someone who is having serious trouble becoming a mom, or is struggling to become an earthly mom. I don't want it to define me and my life. I want my happiness, I deserve my happiness. I cannot allow this one chapter, or hat define my happiness, otherwise what happens if it doesn't happen? What happens to me then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment