Today marks the 2 year anniversary of my 1st miscarriage. So I am lighting this candle not only in honor of my 1st angel but for all my other angels as well. I hope you know that I miss you and think of you everyday.
1st Angel- November 2005
2nd Angel- January 2006
3rd Angel- October 2006
4th Angel- March 2007
5th Angel- May 2007
Give grandma a big hug for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry about your anniversary. And for all of your angels. I'm sure they are being well taken care of above until you can make it up there to meet them. XOXO
How sad to see all those dates in a row. Thinking of you and all your angels.
Wow, you have lost 2 babies since I lost mine. What a tough year!
I'm sending you a hug.
Post a Comment