Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Being Lazy

I have been lazy lately. I just want to sit around and do nothing.

I haven't been completing my contract work like I should. I am completing it, just procrastinating big time. L is out of town this week so I am slowly letting the house get a little messier. I have let the mail stack up, dishes are sitting in the sink, I left a left a dirty pot out on the stove. That load of clothes that I did on Saturday night? I am refreshing them in the dryer now because I never pulled them out. Somehow, I can never complete laundry. What's up with that? And if I do manage to get the load out of the dryer, I can let it sit on the bed for days- when L is out of town I will place it on his side of the bed, that way I can still sleep at night :)

I just have no motivation this week. Is there anything that you have been procrastinating on this week?

*****
In an effort to avoid doing the things I should I rearranged the template and changed colors. What do you all think? Can anyone tell me how to change the color of my header or do I have to leave it like that? It's not working with this lower color scheme I have got going on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha - you sound like you're literally living in my house! j is out of town this week also, and we could be carbon copy sisters. :) I pile my clean clothes in the clothes basket at the bottom of my bed though; my parents stayed Monday night and I still haven't put away the airbed/sheets/blankets; my dogs came inside last night and were semi-muddy and made a few mud spots on the carpet but I didn't wipe them up; dishes are all over the kitchen; and my yard looks like a tree literally exploded all over it. So yes, I'm being lazy too. Don't feel bad. :o)

C said...

I'm so glad you were able to find me:) It's always good to find out who's reading your blog.

Hope you had a good thanksgiving!:)

RBandRC said...

Pretty much everything. I've been so bad about everything lately. Teaching, cleaning, cooking...pretty much anything that doesn't involve reading, sleeping, blogging, or watching TV just doesn't get done.

I kinda like being lazy.

kb said...

I can never finish laundry either :) Husband does it like a champ...I, however, have great intentions but never quite follow through. Enjoy being lazy. You deserve some r&r. I like the new color scheme!