***pregnancy mentioned***
Just wanted to give a little update about, well, my life.
The baby shower fiasco- I haven't yet told my other sister about the shower the IL's are throwing for me but I decided that they can both eat it. I love them both dearly but I am tired of tying to help people manage their own feelings. L and I are fine and happy with the outcome/ decision so that's all there is to it. Done. They can cope with their own issues.
Went to the my ob Friday and had a nice check up. Baby was in there seemingly happy and flipping around like my mad. I have to admit there were a couple of times that you could see in between the legs- of course I was unable see anything! It's still way to early but I couldn't keep myself from trying to guess. So I guess the little bit of anxiety I was feeling was about this week in general, not about my pregnancy.
Also wanted to say thank you to all who posted comments to me this week and even those who didn't. It's has been a very personal week for me- a lot of bad history was staring at me in face. A lot of personal emotions... So thank you for allowing me to be open and honest about it. Being able to express myself freely on this blog has helped me heal some and I am not sure I could have done it without your support. So again, thank you everyone because even if you didn't post I am sure you were sending me positive energy and thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am SO glad to hear that things are progressing nicely! I know it's been a rough week for you, but you've handled it so beautiful and I appreciate you sharing so much of yourself. I definitely feel like I know you better.
HUGS!
I definitely WAS sending you lots of prayers and hugs after the posts about your Mom and your angels. I have been sort of crappy about commenting, but am definitely still reading faithfully.
I can't remember exactly how I figured out how far along you were. I had a pretty good idea -- because I've been invested in your story all along, so I remember when you got pregnant this time. But in order to be specific, I'd have to guess that I went back through your entries for Sept and Oct and found one where you mentioned a date. Then I got the calendar and figured it out myself.
The way I look at it, if I'm going out of my way to show my love and support for my blog friends, I need to get my facts straight. The few minutes it probably took me to figure out that detail hopefully made you feel like someone truly cared. Because I do. :-)
Thank you for all the support you give to me, I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment