**pregnancy mentioned**
And a couple of cool things.
As I was making the apple and cherry pie yesterday (from scratch!) for the family's big feast, I realized that my tummy was getting in the way of being as close to the counter as I wanted. Pretty cool I think!
A warm front moved in late last night with rain and thunderstorms and the full moon is close at hand so I am hoping that this will finally help send my sister into labor with #2. We are all anxiously awaiting for our new niece or nephew so mother nature help her out already! She is starting to get really uncomfortable and is alreay past her due date :)
Yesterday we saw our little baby. I also had the GD test (the dr made me take it early since I am "at-risk") and had a cervical check. All looks good although the GD test won't come back until next week. I have been going a little over board with the sugar the past couple days because I fully expect to have GD. Baby was doing well and having a good time sucking it's thumb. He or she is getting really big!
The tech could clearly see if it was a boy or girl- we asked her to not tell us. We are waiting for the big surprise at birth... but man am I dying to know! Personally, I think it's a boy and I have been thinking that for several weeks :)
Lots to be thankful for this holiday and I hope that you are able to find the gifts in your life too!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope that you are able to eat to your hearts content! (Me, personally, I have been thinking about that pumpkin pie!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so happy to hear that things are going well. I know how excited you are and I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that things are progressing nicely. :)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of pie! HUGS!
Post a Comment