
I feel as though I have won a popularity contest-- which is kinda cool for a reason that I will explain below. I am cheating a little as I am only nominating 4. It's just too hard because I think that all the blogs I read are fabulous...
My prize is this nifty icon to the left! Woo hoo!!
The rules for Honest Scrap are:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 (or my 4) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. These are my nominees:
- new year new ute
- Fertile Yet Infertile?
- Losses and Gains
- Which Way to Baby?
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
I'm not very interesting but I will try to dazzle you with my hum- drum life!
1. I was never considered "cool" or "popular" when I was young which is why I am excited about this nomination in particular. Thanks R&R!!
2. The people that I allow myself to argue with are the people who I trust the most--- because I know that they will still like me at the end of the day.
3. L, my sweet hubby, has no idea that I blog (or at least I don't think he does).
4. I love puns and have a soft spot for other people who do too.
5. My favorite job was working in a chocolate store where we were instructed to taste the scrumptious delights multiple times a day to "make sure it was fresh." I lost weight because I ate so much while working I had no room left over for "real" food. I ask you, does it get any better than that??
6. My parents were using all of their savings to pay for my moms treatments when she was sick. So I spoke to a Nav.y recruiter about placing her on my insurance if I joined. It didn't work out.
7. I often keep and prefer my "counselor face" in my regular/ private life. It's like bot.ox-- people are never really sure what I am thinking.
8. I love my husband dearly but on the rare occasion when we have a horrible fight I think, "What would I take with me if we had to divorce?"
9. I have found that I am happiest when I am content.
10. While I do not have an evil sister I do have an overly- dramatic frustrating sister.

2 comments:
Hey, I'm honored to be nominated by you. I do think the opk's are liars and whores, b/c according to my cfm I ovulated but my temp. did not shift. A person really shouldn't have to think so hard on this stuff. As always I think your blog rocks.
Congrats on the nifty award..and it was very awesome getting to know more about you!
Post a Comment