So we had the consult with the new specialist. It went well and L and I are both very hopeful.
He certainly believes that my problem is immune and that I am a candidate for Intra.lipids- yay!
He suggested more immune testing and IVF but I disagree. What can further testing tell us that we don't already know? I feel like we know what works and IVF just is not an option right now (however ideal it would be). If I were 34 the option would be on the table but lets see what father time gives us before going there. Plus, it will take some serious cash.
I was only surprised by one thing he said--- he thinks I should use presnidon.e along with the the Intralipi.ds. Anyone know anything about presnido.ne? My knowledge is limited.
He also agreed to consult with our ob/gyn if he were "invited" in. She, my ob/gyn, has completely agreed. Yay again! So now I need to speak with his office to talk about initiating that process.
L and I have our plan in place and crossing our fingers! Wish us luck- as clearly we will need it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
YAY for a plan! I am crossing my fingers and wishing you ALL the luck in the world. ((LOTS OF HUGS))
Thanks for forwarding the packets of info:-) I'm excited to see the progress you are making with the dr's. Sounds like they really want to help you. I've asked about prednisone and my RE doesn't use it but I know it is commonly used, although I don't know for what purpose...
Yay for a plan! And positive news! Hopefully it will be just what you need!
I'm glad you guys had a good appt! And it's nice to have a plan.
What is he recommending the prednisone for? It's a great anti-inflammatory and I've heard its been used a lot with people that have immune disorders. Did he give you any specifics on it?
Yay for a plan!! Predisone is used a lot for inflammation. I've gotten it prescribed to me when I had a really bad asthma flare-up but I am not a fan of steroids in general. They can make it really hard to heal from injury and overcome illness. Did you get any specifics on it?
Hey Chica,
Thanks so much for the lunch date with your handsome boy, I needed that. So far you are the only one who seems to know how to say, or not say, what I need to hear. We are home now so I'll call you soon.
I'm so excited about your news! I wish we had had more time to chat about everything.
Love You Bunches!
Post a Comment