Friday, December 12, 2008

Second Draw

says (in voice of family feud)... !

Hcg- 25.

I wasn't going to be pleased with anything under 36 to be honest. I feel like it went up just "enough". Does that make sense?

Also, here is a quick history of the last month and tell me what you think---

11/6- m/c

11/20- follow up (this the start of the 3rd week since m/c)

12/4 and 12/6- negative h.pt (this is the start of week 5 since m/c)

12/08- positive hp.t (this is middle of week 5 since m/c)

Are there any guesses as to how far along you think I am? I just wish I had some kind of idea. If it's any more than 12dpo then it's not looking good.

There was no progesterone draw this time. Assuming that my doctor wants more lab work on next Tuesday, and I am guessing she will, there will be one then.

The numbers on Tuesday will be back Wednesday so I will post then, unless of course, I miscarry before then. Until then, we will just wait and see--- such is the life of an RPL'er.

6 comments:

lostintranslation said...

I have no idea how far along you could be (and am a bit confused that 11/13 is 3rd week and 12/4 is 5th week after m/c...?). So hoping that you just caught it really early and you're still around 12dpo. My 15dpo hcg was 55, not a great number either, but I'm now 12w3d pregnant.
Hope this one sticks with you!

amylynn said...

Your number more than doubled right? so that's good. Sending sticky thoughts. I decided I want the crown, you can have the septor.

RBandRC said...

Oh sweetie, I just don't know what to say or think. I definitely feel for your frustration in this situation though. Thinking of you and praying that you get some answers soon! ((LOTS OF HUGS))

Anonymous said...

It more than doubled though, right? Was the draw 48 hours after the first? I was trying to figure out what day the fist one was and couldn't. :) Nancy at http://thenewlifeofnancy.blogspot.com/ had a super super low beta with the bean she's now pg with - I think it was like an 11 or 13, so it can happen. But I'll hang out with you while you wait, you must be so anxious. *hugs*

C said...

Geez, I feel anxious about all of this. I wish you could just get another draw today and find something out tomorrow....it's like the clock is moving a bit slower.

I can't really figure out how far along you should be, but I'm still hoping it's just early.

((hugs))

Dan & Hillary said...

My guess? You O'd b/t Nov 25-28th. My cycle is always 3-5 days delayed after a m/c, even an early one. Have you even contacted Dr. Beer's clinic, here in CA? If I lose another pg, that is our next step...