Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crown, Sash, or Septor?

Which one do you think I should get for myself? I personally like the idea of a septor. Then I can whack people when they irritate me--- [grin]

None of you were around in my early days but I have decided that I am officially reclaiming my title as 'Most Fertile RPL'er' E.V.E.R.

I started to feel like I was pregnant late last week so I took an E.p.t and it came out negative. I decided to give it another day or two and Saturday morning E.p.t still said negative. So I went through the weekend and these situations kept arising that O.N.L.Y occur when I am pregnant. So I broke down, got my trusty CBE D.igitals (because I hate staring at an hpt for hours trying to "see" if I see line) and it popped up "pregnant".

I go to my OB's office that morning, without calling, to get my bloodwork completed- because you know we roll like that- and they call me back today with the numbers.

It's a 6.

Who the hell gets a 6 for an hcg (beta) number???? I have n.e.v.e.r gotten a number that low, even in my one chemical pregnancy. Seriously, a 6????

Either this pregnancy is waaaaaay super early or I have a chemical pregnancy waiting to happen.

I asked my nurse if it even counted since it was so low, she said it does. My progesterone is a 25.3 so at least that indicates pregnancy (and that was fasting if you are wondering).

I spoke to one of my friends about this--- she suggested I take another pregnancy test. The reasoning being that, if it were a chemical pregnancy, it wouldn't turn up positive again. But blast! I had already gone to the bathroom. I think I will try this again in a few hours. Or maybe not. This will end up how ever it's going to end up.... (sigh). L has threatened to stop having s.ex with me because every time I end up pregnant.

I think my new tag line will be----

A perpetual state of pregnancy since 2005!

***********
Edited 4:10pm-- CBE Digital Retake says 'pregnant'

8 comments:

JJ said...

Holy perpetually pregnant=) I am hoping you just caught it reaaaaly early!

Dan & Hillary said...

Ugghh.. I know your angst. I had a chemical pregnancy in October that tested very faintly postive on a First Response test. My hcg? 3. Not 30, not 300. Only 3. I didn't even know they picked up anything less than 25. I, too, get pregnant very easily but lose the pregancies before they are even viable... Hugs to you...

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! This post made me laugh - I don't know if that was the intent, but I like your spirit at least. :) Fingers crossed that it's just really really early. *hugs*

RBandRC said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I am hoping and praying its just WAY early and an indication that things will be ok. ((HUGS))

amylynn said...

I had an hcg of 13 once. I think you just caught it super early. I'm crossing my fingers for you for this to stick. Althout I will challenge you on the most fertile RPL'er title, maybe we can share.

C said...

Wow, totally wasn't expecting this post! I, too, am just hoping it's extra early. When do you go back for another beta?

Anonymous said...

keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for doubling numbers. when is the next beta?

twondra said...

I found you through L&F at Stirrups. I'm thinking of you!! Good luck!!

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com