Well, it's still unclear.
1st draw--- Hcg (6), Progesterone (25.3)
2nd draw after 48 hours--- Hcg (25), No Progesterone taken
3rd draw (5 days later)--- Hcg (337), Progesterone (18)
My doctor was out today but I am pretty sure that she will put me suppositories at least once daily tomorrow. I would be okay if she wanted to do another draw. The drop in progesterone is not inspiring.
So we are continuing to wait and see. I just feel so disheartened right now.
*************
Added 12/18--- I will be on 200mg of prometrium nightly and more blood work on Monday. The results show will be Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. I know that being in this state of limbo cannot be easy. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for the absolute best, sweetie. ((HUGS))
Thinking of you and holding on to hope for you. *hugs*
Still hanging on for you and praying, praying, praying.
((hugs))
Post a Comment