Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 2 of Christmas Favorites: Ornaments


I have no idea why this is one of my favorite ornament- it just is!

What's yours?

2 comments:

Elle Charlie said...

It reminds me of the shoe in Monopoly...

C said...

Oh, that's adorable:-) I usually have a few favs on my parents tree (they've kept all sorts of ornaments we made growing up and put them on the tree every year)...but I have to say this year my fav is a new one they added...there are 2 elves and 3 little girl ornaments, all with a picture in them each of one of the grandchildren...the 3 girls are my nieces, one elf is my nephew, and the other elf? Is a picture of big bird (as in off sesame street). lol. They came up with the idea themselves and are so proud, I couldn't help my love it:-)