Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday: The Results Show

It's slightly more clear--- quick recap:

1st draw--- Hcg (6), Progesterone (25.3)

2nd draw after 48 hours--- Hcg (25), No Progesterone taken

3rd draw (5 days later)--- Hcg (337), Progesterone (18)

Now---

4th draw (6 days later)--- Hcg (4,437), Progesterone (29.2)

My doctor was out but my trusty nurse called anyway (I love her!). She believes that a u/s will be ordered next and I concur. Monday is when I will know the final decision. I am just taking this one step at a time right now...

6 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

It is difficult not to deny the bud of hope! Hope this is your Christmas miracle!!!

amylynn said...

I am praying this rollercoaster ride will end with a baby in your arms.

C said...

I'm really trying to control my excitement for your sake b/c I understand your caution...but can I admit to you that I am just a bit excited and hopeful for you? I will def. be looking for the update on the u/s.

Anonymous said...

I know how scary getting the beta phone calls is. Hang in there, so far your numbers look great, and I'm rooting for you.

RBandRC said...

Thinking of you, praying for you, and holding you in my heart with each and every step. ((HUGS))

Leah said...

I've been frantically checking back all day. How did the u/s go today?!?!