Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poor Posting Week

Sorry I have not commenting on everyones blog like I usually do (or posting on mine). It's been crazy this week for the following reasons---

- I finally have a work project. Not a big one but I will take it. It means money- Yay!
- My sister hurt her back and I have been trying to help her out.
- Lil' P has NOT been sleeping well at all.
- It seems like he is sick every other day, so we are at the doctors office every other day.
- I am helping one of my friends look for jobs here as she, and her family of 4, are possibly relocating.
- And of course I am trying to read the 4th book of the Twli.ght series.

That about all- and I hope all is well in your world!!

4 comments:

RBandRC said...

What is up with babies not sleeping? Lemy has completely stopped her normal routine and I'm about to lose my mind! Hope it gets better soon! :)

Heather said...

I know what you mean about trying to get your reading time in. I'm reading the Twilight series too. I think it's fabulous. Not just for teens. Heck I loved Harry Potter too! I'm going to see the movie tonight with a girl friend. I think we'll be surrounded by teenagers. What do you think?

C said...

Glad to know you're still there...

I'm sorry Lil'P isn't sleeping well! I'll have to say an extra prayer tonight for the two of you.

And as far as this Twilight series...I never even thought twice about it until the last couple of days when it seems to be everywhere!! I suppose I'll have to check out the books now...

Elle Charlie said...

Sounds like a lot going on for you! Hang in there! I hope you get more sleep!