Today marks the 3rd anniversary of my mom's death.Often, when I think of my mom, I remember a lilac bush that we had in front of our house growing up. We would open our windows when the weather warmed- and if the breeze was just right the scent of the lilacs would pour into our house. It always made her smile...
It's hard for me to be a mom without a mom. There are so many questions I want answered. So many days when I just cry from not knowing what to do and wishing she was just a phone call away. I valued our friendship and trust deeply-- we were so much alike.
God, how I miss her.
I pray that she can feel my love all the way in heaven, especially today.

9 comments:
Thinking of you today, sweetie.
Thinking of you and praying that you'll be able to find peace (and your miracle) very soon.
((HUGS))
Oh, yes.... I know.
I just know she can. Love is eternal and so it knows no boundaries.
Dear Grad3, I'm so sorry to hear that you are losing this pregnancy. What sad news. This anniversary must have been doubly hard for you this year. Thinking of you and your whole family, especially the absent but much-loved ones.
Such a deep place of sorrow, such a deep place of love.
I am so sorry. I'm thinking and praying for you.
Thank goodness there is one emotion NOT dictated by space or time. Love connects you - now and forever!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I loved Bronner's too until I applied for a job there while living about 7 miles from Frankenmuth. They wouldn't hire me because I refused to work every other Sunday. I told them my spouse was a minister and I couldn't work on Sundays. They said they had a lot of people that worked there that used to feel the same way. I reminded them that those people that compromised their beliefs were now operating their cash registers. The human resource lady had no response. I've not been back.
My heartfelt condolences to you at this time. I am 57 and very lucky to have both my parents. I love them and appreciate them so much.
Post a Comment