Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This Makes Me Sick

This is the most disturbing thing that I have heard yet. It makes me realize how unseasoned I really am in my field.

I know the man must be disturbed but I find no empathetic or sympathetic feelings for him and I hope that he pays for his awful crime.

2 comments:

RBandRC said...

I'm with you on this one. I can't even find a non-explicit word to describe him. I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent. That is just sick.

C said...

wow, wow, wow...my stomach lurched when I read that. I'm just so sick at it. ugh.

On a lighter note, though, thank you so much for your comment to me. It really meant a lot and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. It helps to know that ppl think I'm rational:) and that my feelings are okay. Thank you again.