I feel like there are many times when I complain about L but at the end of day I do still like him, not just love him. Often, the the traits that frustrate me the most are also the very ones, that when we first met, made the most attracted to him.
So in honor of the new year changing over, and this being the 12th day, I am going to list 12 things that I like about L.
1. L makes me laugh by just being silly at times. Like the a couple of weeks ago he started dancing around in his boxers and t-shirt and continued to dance while pulling up his tee shirt to make a bra. All while signing a song he "wrote." It. Was. Hot.
2. I like that he has a strong foundation in religion. While it drives me insane that he needs to go every Sunday (can't a girl take a break?) it's good for me to learn about Jesus and the Bible. While I have true faith in God, it's the fundamentals and background information I lack.
3. At the end of the day, L can really support me and listen when I need it the most. He has an uncanny way of telling when something is truly important to me.
4. When I need a hug, he is always willing to give me one. After a rough day at work it's a great feeling to just be held in his arms.
5. When I have a headache that stretches the length of my forehead, from stress or thinking too long (I squint my eyebrows together when I do this), he places several kisses right over those spots and the headache subsides. It always amazes me how that works!
6. I love that I still think that he's cute, has such pretty blue eyes, and a nice, deep voice. Oh- and nice broad shoulders (What can I say? I still find him attractive!)
7. I like that when L goes out with his single friends (on the rare occasion) he always comes home and says how glad he is that he's "not out there anymore".
8. Despite the fact that I enjoy my solitude, I like it when L tells me he wants to come home when traveling.
9. I like the fact that he is a very social person and will talk to anyone about just about anything. (But for your own sake do not start talking about college football!)
10. I like that L has a passion, although it's football, it's makes me smile to watch him become so animated.
11. L will ask for help to do even the simplest task (this aggravates me when I am trying to do something). I can appreciate the fact that he's asking for help- it's a humble trait. It's something I definitely need to work on!
12. I like that L's values and ideas are traditional and vary little. While at times this drives me insane (cause I am a moderate person as you know!) I know that there is goodness at the core of them. And, quite frankly, it's nice to be able to have something consistent these days.
So the question is, are you up to the challenge? Can you list 12 things that you like about your partner? If you are up to it, let me know and I gladly add your link on my page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment