I feel like I owe you an apology for my post on Monday. I was so distraught and upset I didn't know what else to do. Later that day I realized how upsetting that post could be to some people if not forewarned. I meant to come back and edit it but- time got away from me.
I know that we live in the world of IF and in turn this means we see many things. Late losses are a part of that. So while I know that we are all aware of the possibility, and that it does exists, I doesn't mean that we want to be reminded of that. I know that there have been times when I just wasn't able to muster up the energy to read about a loss or when I just didn't need to be reminded of it.
With that said, LeLe is doing as well as can be expected and I know that she is grateful for any prayers and positive energy that people have sent. I truly thank you for your support of her.
I appreciate your patience with me and do apologize if caught some of you off guard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No apologies necessary. You did what any good friend would do in that situation. And I'm keeping the prayers for LeLe coming. :)
HUGS
Post a Comment