I had a dream last night that I was in this large, old house with grey walls. Inside, I gave birth to my baby all alone. I wasn't frantic or scared, I was quite calm and collected (it would be nice if real life reflected this!)
I started to breastfeed the baby and I sat down in this comfortable chair- feeling all warm and cozy. My sisters came in and I said with a smile, "Come meet James! You all missed it..."
My sisters laughed and asked if I had checked to sure that the baby was indeed a boy. I said, "No, I know it's a boy". So my sisters made me check- and it was a girl.
I told L this morning that he had better make me check when this baby arrives :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a crazy dream! I swear that dreams just torment me lately. One day I dream that Lemy is a girl, the next a boy--I can't win. I don't really care either way, but I wish my dreams could just pick one! :)
Post a Comment