
One of my dear friends, LeLe, lost her second baby girl last night at 20 weeks. She lives very far away from me so I can be of little help.
The only thing that I can think of is to post this picture and send many, many prayers out to her, her husband, her two sons, and now her two daughters. Please send comforting prayers to her and her family. To describe this situation as unfair, well, it doesn't even do it justice.
LeLe, I pray that God is carrying you at this time and please know how much we love you, your family and your angels.

5 comments:
I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry for your friend. I will be praying for her and her family at this time.
My prayers are with your friend.
Praying for Lele. I'm so, so sorry.
I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I know that there's nothing that can help all that much at such a time, but let her know that we're thinking of her and would be glad to offer whatever meager support we can.
Post a Comment