
Though he would never say anything I know that L often looks at the ribbon on the back of my car and wonders if I will ever take it off. But it's how I let my little angels know I still honor them daily- and how much I miss them.
Over the years I have thought about my 5 angels. I wonder if they gave up their lives because they new that Lil' P had a great purpose to serve here on earth. Or if the prayer I said had anything to do with their having to leave. As I lost more babies the prayer became more gut wrenching to say but it always remained the same-- Dear God, Please let this baby stay with me, I want them so deeply it hurts and I am tired of my arms feeling empty. I want them to live a happy, long, healthy life here on earth but their health and happiness means more to me than my wanting them. So if their life cannot be this, then please take them into your loving arms and keep them safe.
Sending love, hugs, and kisses all the way to heaven... today and everyday.

3 comments:
((HUGS))
That's so very sweet. We said a similar prayer for our lost one.
Hugs to you. You are a wonderful mom.
Thank you for your comment.
And (((hugs))) back to you, my friend.
Post a Comment