Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's Just A Box

It's just a little box that I picked up for a "just in case" scenario. This box is in almost every store across America and Europe. What's the big deal? It's just a box with some sticks inside.

But if it's really just a box how does it evoke so many different emotions in just a few seconds? Just staring at it in the isle... the waves of emotion flooded every sense of my being.

Anxious. Excited. Hopeful. Dread. Worry. Fear. Sadness. Guilt. Happy. Love. Curiosity.

My hand was shaking and my heart was fluttering as a I reached down for that little blue box. I felt as if I was somehow sealing my fate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has this box told you anything yet?

Grad3 said...

It's just going to sit under the bathroom sink until absolutely necessary.

RBandRC said...

Interestingly, I tested yesterday since AF has completely disappeared. Negative. And I have never been happier to see one line in my life. :)

That will be the only time you hear me say that. :P

Thinking of you. ((HUGS))

Elle Charlie said...

It's so funny how sometimes you want one result, other times you pray for a different one, and sometimes you just don't know which you truly want!

Hope you get the result you want when you want it.

*Hugs*

Leah said...

elle charlie said it better than I could: "hope you get the result you want when you want it" :-)