I feel like I haven't been around much lately. Which, I guess, is true. I have been away since Thursday because I was at a professional conference. It was interesting and right before that I was busy trying to wrap up some ends at work because I am leaving tomorrow for a trip. I am going to see my mom's side of the family. I love them and haven't seen them in a year so it will be nice.
I don't know how I think everything is going with this pregnancy. Sometimes I think the queasiness is getting better, sometimes I think it's the same as it has been. I am working hard at not judging things as it never does any good. This pregnancy will be what it is and there is nothing I can do about that. I wouldn't change anything that I have done or anything I will do over the next week. I will have to be satisfied with my actions no matter the outcome. This week will be a good distraction from this up coming ultrasound.
I am still scared but there is nothing to do but wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sending hugs and praying for you! :)
Hang in there. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself and have a good trip!
Just came across your blog, and want to wish you all the best. I've been down a similar (but not nearly as difficult road), so I understand your need to keep your emotions in check at this point.
I recently found out I was pregnant after trying for 2 years (and one miscarriage prior to that). We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks which was just amazing. I try not to scrutinize every possible symptom-- the emotional roller coaster is just too much. Like you, I am anxiously awaiting that next sonogram... excited and scared all at once. In the meantime, I am trying to make my mom understand why I do not want her to paint the nursery go shopping for baby things immediately ; )
Anyways, I hope everything continues to progress wonderfully. You have certainly earned your "mommy stripes." Hang in there.
I'm hoping everything is going perfectly! Sending lots of love your way :)
Post a Comment