(pregnancy mentioned)
Today was a solid first step in the right direction. We had a HB of 144. The baby's C to R measured 6w3d and the sac measured 6w6d. Technically, I am 6w6d today. Not thrilled about the C to R but I also know that it can be completely normal... it would just be nice if they were measuring closer but it is what it is. That being said feel free to offer any good experiences you have had with this, even if it's just to ease my mind :)
The RE did see what initally looked like a uterine clot but then saw 'motion'. So she believes it to just be uterine artery flow since it's right next to the sac. According to her things look good.
The next u/s is Oct. 1st, if the pregnancy is progressing then we will have another IVIg treatment that Thursday.
It's a good first step but we have been here before and have a looooong way to go. If you are willing, I am still accepting luck but no c-word yet please. Here's hoping I have a pukey 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I will keep sending good thoughts and hopes and wishes your way - no "c" word from me!
In the words of one of my favorite immortal IF bloggers (though I have to admit I don't remember who anymore? Julie or Chez Miscarriage?) NBHHY! Nothing bad has happened yet . . .
Lots of good thoughts going your way. I hope this will be your miracle baby. I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I have only had 3 losses (and one chemical) but it helped me to be present for my baby and be happy that we are together for however long it lasts.
I hope it will last for 8 more months and end in a healthy baby.
As you know I puked up until the day I delivered so... I wish you a pukey future! It's good karma, it means the baby is taking over your body. And your worry about the measurements is totally normal but keep in mind, babies are wiggle worms and the ultrasound tech is human so it may be off a little bit. Break a leg and let me know if you need to vent!
We love you bunches and send good baby JuJu(sp?) your way!
Good luck, good luck, good luck--I'll send three times the amount since I can't use the c-word yet.
Lots of luck to you! I know it is hard, but try to be in the moment as much as you can and breathe! So far so good, right? Take care!
A very good first step. Lots of luck. Scads of luck. Oodles of luck.
Wishing you the best.
Sending hugs and lots of positive thoughts your way. And I hope you get LOTS of puking.
I'm so glad everything looks okay. I know the C to R can be off by 2 days or so in either direction so I am hoping the baby is measuring perfectly.
Still sending lots of luck your way! XOXO
Post a Comment