Thursday, September 06, 2007

'IF'

Ever notice how the acronyms for infertility are 'IF'?

IF we try this …
IF we do this …
What IF …
IF this happens …
IF the results are …
IF this fails …
IF this does work ...

Coincidence? I think not.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Infertility sure is one big, fat IF.

IF only I could carry a baby to term...

kb said...

Definitely not a coincidence. And as much as I try to practice my "control what you can and let the rest go" mantra, the IFs still nag. IF only money weren't an object and we could make decisions based on what's best for our situation and not what won't put us in the poor house. ugh

Leah said...

Can I say the c-word yet? I'm dying to do it, but don't want to make you wince and glare at the computer screen. :-) Just know that I'm *thinking* it even if I'm not allowed to say it.

niobe said...

This is absolutely brilliant!