- When L took Lil' P to his parents house on Saturday, it took a lot of strength for me to not cry.
- My a** is bigger and my boobs are smaller, how's that fair?????
- I saw myself in some recent pictures and was less than impressed with how I looked. So I am now trying to lose 11 pounds and using a website called Spar.kPeople.com. It's a great site and I would encourage anyone who is interested in losing weight to go look at it.
- I have started back on my PCOS diet (low carbs and sugars)... I miss not having to think about what and how much I am eating.
- I will start back to work early October, the second week. I am nervous because Lil' P and I have just started to get into a routine, now I am going to screw it all up. How am I going to add working to all the other things that I do??? Like I told R&R earlier, the label "working mother" annoys me because I believe it's redundant.
- I got my period back. It was the nicest period I have ever had in my life- it was practically painless. Amazing. And why do they call periods "Aunt Flow"? You would think that women would have given it a nickname relating to a man, only a man would cause a woman so much grief.
- I believe that my dreams sometime tell me about my future- particularly when I wake up still feeling whatever emotion was evoked during my dream. In my dream earlier this week L and I were pregnant with our 2nd baby and we were walking into our u/s. I am guessing that it was around the 20th week because we were still debating if we should find out the sex- we decided not too as she was putting the wand on my stomach. Somehow I knew in my dream that conceiving our 2nd child was not nearly as difficult as our 1st, that it was in fact, easy. I woke up feeling so, so very happy. I hope and pray this is an accurate premonition.
- L and I are starting to talk about number 2. We know that we will not prevent but will certainly not try- at least not anytime soon. We both agree that while it would be less than ideal to become pregnant right now, as a pregnancy could result in another earth baby, we wouldn't want to lick a gift horse in the mouth.
- I still feel like I would love to have 3 kids... and I feel so greedy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've used the "spark" site too, its definitely a good space.
I hope your dream is a very accurate premonition too . . .
What a great premonition - filled with both a positive scenario and positive emotions to go with it. I hope it foretells the future.
I can only imagine how hard it would be to go back to work with such a wee little one. And especially when you have a routine going.
There is nothing greedy in that at all. Parenthood requires tremendous sacrifice and selflessness, neither of which is associated with greed. Although, I completely understand what you mean. After we lost our twins and Superdad and I started discussing whether we should "try again" (I hate that term), I said something like, "I don't know... maybe we got too greedy. (Yes, I used that same word). Maybe we should just try to be content with the two we have, cut our losses and call it a day." Thankfully, he didn't agree. Wanting to bring children into the world isn't selfish, it's the most loving act in the world.
And if I could lose my last 11 pounds too, I would be very happy. I have "sparked" before but now I am just doing my own boring program of barely eating and exercising a lot. Why can't it be easier than that?!?!
Post a Comment