I can be very petty at times and here is the most recent reason why but you will need a little back story first...
My high school boyfriend (who was my first everything) and I dated for 2-1/2 years and things fizzled out when I went to college but we tried to remain friends after the break up. He stopped talking to me because his new girlfriend didn't like it (and who can blame her??? I mean, I am fabulous!!) Well, that really hurt me and I never quite got over it...
An old high school friend of mine emailed me the other day. She said that he came into her place of work and she didn't recognize him until she heard him speak- his receding hairline made him look so different...
hehehehehehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, gotta love it when life gives you a giggle from the past, huh? That's great
Bahahahaha... I always think of Garth Brooks at times like these "some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers..."
HA HA HA!!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment