I snagged this from Alison and then saw it on Leah's and wanted to join in on the fun...
The Name Game
1.Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Rags Civic (this sooo not a rock star's name)
2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Moose Tracks Extreme Flip Flop
3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Cat
4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Christine Mt. Clemens
5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Lassam
6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Frappichino
7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Mick James
8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Warm Vanilla Twix
9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Myers Missoula
10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Sunflower (this should so be my stripper, I mean, "dancer" name)
11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Strawberry Pajama Bottoms
12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Sausage Biscuit Red Maple (now I sound like a fat Hippie)
13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived): Rags Werner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I love it! :)
Post a Comment